A Cairns & District Family History Society membership is great value!
Members who live in the Cairns Regional Council area:
- access to our Library and Resource Centre
- expert assistance with your family history and research problems
- free use of our extensive library of books, journals, CDROMs, maps. Many library items can be borrowed
- access to online subscription databases i.e. Ancestry, Findmypast, British Newspaper Archive
- DNA Interest Group and DNA Drop-In Genealogy Clinic for ongoing assistance with your results
- presentations by specialist speakers, training sessions and workshops
- If you are unable to access the Library for reasons of impairment or health, as a member you are entitled to 1 hour FREE research per membership year
Members who live outside the Cairns Regional Council area:
- 3 hours FREE research per membership year
- access to our Library and Resource Centre when you visit Cairns
- online access to our Library Catalogue
- access to members’ only area of the website – Coming Soon!
See our convenient location in Cairns CBD,
opposite the Convention Centre.
Our library opening hours are 3 days per week
plus two Saturdays each month.
Annual fees are due by 1st July of each year:
- $50.00 per single; $45.00 per concession single
- $65.00 per family; $60.00 per concession family
Half yearly memberships are available from January to June.
- Click here to open the membership form
- Complete form and return to CDFHS or email to email@example.com.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer (details on form), PayPal, or visit our Resource Centre during opening hours.
Pay by Visa or Mastercard below using PayPal (a PayPal account is not required):
Contact the Society for further information.
Share the joy of family history research with a friend or loved one…
Join your local society and reap the benefits!