Come and collaborate with like-minded people who are passionate about family history.
Cairns & District Family History Society offers:
- expert assistance with your family history and research problems
- free use of our extensive library of books, journals, CDROMs, maps more …
- access to online subscription databases i.e. Ancestry, Findmypast, UK Newspaper Archive
- training sessions, workshops
- interest groups i.e. DNA, German Research, Writers and more …
- presentations by specialist speakers
- our quarterly journal “Origins”
See our convenient location in Cairns CBD, just opposite the Convention Centre.
Our library opening hours are 3 days per week including one evening, plus one Saturday each month.
Annual fees are due by 1st July of each year:
- $50.00 per single
- $65.00 per family
- $45.00 per pensioner
- $60.00 per pensioner family (Please include your pension number on application form)
Half yearly memberships are available from January to July.
Click here to open the membership form and then either:
- Complete it online and click the Submit button
(depends on your browser, PDF viewer and email versions).
- Complete it online, save a copy and email it to email@example.com, or
- Print it, complete it and return it to CDFHS.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or bank transfer (details on form), or visit our Resource Centre during opening hours.
Contact the Society for further information.
Join your local society and reap the benefits!