When: 1st Saturday of alternate months (check the Calendar of Events)
Drop-in anytime between 10am – 4pm
Venue: Cairns Family History Centre, 271 Gatton Street, Westcourt
Cost: Free to members & first-time newcomers; $10 non-members
For anyone interested in using DNA testing to connect family
Members or non-members – everyone is welcome!
- Assistance for those totally new to genetic genealogy.
- Experienced testers who’d like to learn more or help others.
- For those with unknown parentage looking for biological family.
- Not sure? Come and find out if DNA testing is right for you.
- Help choosing who to test and test types, depending on your goals.
- Which company to use, how to order, how to test, etc.
- Help understanding results and using third party tools & utilities.
- Help with your online account and tools.
These are friendly and interesting sessions, so please come along 🙂
See Introduction to DNA Testing for Genealogy for a brief introduction to Genetic Genealogy.
Come along to our DNA Interest Group meetings for assistance, to share results and learn about new topics related to DNA testing and analysis.
Refer to our Calendar of Events for upcoming dates.
If you need help with existing results, remember to bring your DNA account logins.
You are welcome to bring along your own laptop or tablet!
For further information contact Louise.